CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Daddy...

I haven't posted here in a month. It's been a very sad couple of weeks for me and mommy. Daddy Michael passed away. Mommy said it was because he was so sad. I didn't know you could die from that, but mommy said you can. I already miss him. I miss doing the rain dance, playing football, Friday night pizza, Stanley, bluegrass dancing and lots more. I know he made mommy unhappy, but we were still a family for 5 years. I miss you, Daddy! I love you.

2 comments for TB:

Sir Woodstock said...

Good Morning TB!

Very sorry, to hear you sad news, try to remember the happy times.

Just found out that my Mother knows your Mummy, as she left a kind word once, when Mother harrassed suddendly disappeared from Blogland to reappear on True Colours.

Hugs to you both
Woodstock

Debbie's Blog of Life said...

Aw TB I cried with your mommy when I heard the news. It was heartbreaking. I wish things didn't happen like that. Just know that I still love you and so do your cousins.

Love & bear hugs,
Aunt Debbie