CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Mommy

Mommy was gone all day, I missed her and was so worried. I knew she went to the ER to get herself checked out, because she couldn't breathe this morning. The dr. there told her she has viral bronchitis (I thought that was a dinosaur)! He also told her to get lots of rest, drink lots of liquids and take some medicine. Uhm...yea, I told you I was a doctor!!! (See my other post about sick grandma).

Mommy also went and applied for food stamps. She got them and now we'll get money, so we can have lots of food every month! Yay!

Now I'm making mommy go to bed. She really needs to rest, so we can go see Lindsey on Thursday!

2 comments for TB:

Debbie's Blog of Life said...

Glad to hear Dr TB is doing his job!

Debbie's Blog of Life said...

What's this bad thing that happened?